[Peace-discuss] China Daily's Seymour Hersh interview from 2023-03-24 includes why US blew up a German co-owned pipeline

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Mon Mar 27 00:25:51 UTC 2023

China Daily (CD) interviewed Seymour Hersh and Hersh said why the US blew up the Nord
Stream pipelines (which was co-owned by Germany):

(from
https://sputniknews.com/20230325/seymour-hersh-biden-blew-up-pipelines-over-german-foot-dragging-on-ukraine-aid-1108770914.html)
> Germany’s potential hesitation to supply more weapons to the Ukrainian regime was
> the impetus for US President Joe Biden’s decision to order the destruction of the
> Nord Stream pipelines, Pulitzer-prize winning American journalist Seymour Hersh
> has claimed.
>
> In an interview[1] published Friday, Hersh told China Daily reporter Zhao Manfeng
> that "the only thing" he can "think and suppose" is that Biden "was afraid of
> Chancellor [Olaf] Scholz not wanting to put more guns and more arms into
> Ukraine."

See the CD interview:
Seymour Hersh: I am very used to the stupidity of my government
https://youtube.com/watch?v=n_nbbAMMfLc

[1] https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202303/24/WS641d025aa31057c47ebb6512.html