[Peace-discuss] Interesting Assange videos on Consortium News' YouTube channel

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri May 26 01:41:24 UTC 2023

It's not clear to me why Consortium News doesn't publish on Rumble but I can't find
their Rumble channel. I imagine that CN is likely to become another victim of private
publisher-assisted censorship which is carried out at the behest of government
authoritarians. This is well-documented to have happened at Twitter. There is no
reason to believe that the US Government would only carry that out with one service.

Consortium News on YouTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UCDZuNFwJ4BIRV_Z5IxFXVrA/videos

Just-uploaded videos concerning Julian Assange:

Assange's lawyer Stephen Kenny rules out [guilty of something] plea deal for his
repatriation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoevUHevUys

John Shipton addresses Assange supporters in Hyde Park Sydney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwHRbqM-hy8

David McBride blasts Albanese at Sydney event for Assange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P6nz07a96w

Stella Assange in Sydney: I'll return with Julian & the kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S50qYxxg4Io

Gabriel Shipton defends brother Assange - Hyde Park Sydney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOaLOX8UCc

Ex Senator Scott Ludlam Defends Assange -  Hyde Park Sydney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV0cxOjB3oc

Stella Assange addresses National Press Club in Canberra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRdiwExQ4QY