[Peace-discuss] RT: Nord Stream syndrome: One year on, EU states and the US collude to sweep the pipeline attacks under the rug

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Oct 7 21:56:22 UTC 2023

A good write-up of the issues involved in blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline.

https://www.rt.com/russia/584074-russia-nord-stream-pipeline-attacks/

[1] https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/28/nord-stream-pipeline-explosions-eu-00059262
[2] https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream
[3] https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63084613