[Peace-discuss] Recommended Russiagate/Vault 7 viewing: Greenwald, WikiLeaks, Kiriakou

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Feb 4 19:14:20 UTC 2024

Relatedly, "Day X" is coming up -- Julian Assange's final appeal hearing with the
United Kingdom’s High Court of Justice is scheduled for February 20-21, 2024.
https://twitter.com/FreeAssangeNews/status/1753438148548239524 (posted 2 February
2024) is Stella Assange's announcement. Stella Assange is Julian's wife and lawyer.

> Day X is here: the last chance in the British courts to stop Julian Assange’s
> extradition
>
> Protest to defend a free press.
>
> Tuesday 20 February and Wednesday 21 February
>
> Time: 8.30am Place: Royal Courts of Justice, the Strand, London WC2A 2LL (nearest
> tubes Holborn and Temple)
>
> Click here to register your attendance:
> https://actionnetwork.org/events/day-x-is-here-protest-to-defend-press-freedom
>
> Your donations are greatly appreciated as we prepare for Day X. Click here to
> donate to the cause: https://freeassange.org/donate/
>
> #FreeAssange2024 @SMaurizi
There will be pro-Assange protests around the world and footage of the protests at
the court on Stella Assange's YouTube channel --
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7VY_cUCjd9EbiOoO5LuxjA

Stella Assange's Twitter posts
https://twitter.com/Stella_Assange

https://twitter.com/Stella_Assange/status/1753860475610128817
> For the 24h leading up to the start of Julian’s final hearing join us — Our
> Countdown kicks off at 19 Feb 08:30 GMT.

Good interviews on this abound online, including:

Jimmy Dore show interviews Stella Assange
https://rumble.com/v4854i2-julian-assanges-last-chance-to-avoid-extradition-w-stella-assange.html

STELLA ASSANGE w/ CHRIS HEDGES (Pullitzer Prize Winner) Reflect On Prison Policy
https://rumble.com/v48dakb-stella-assange-w-chris-hedges-pullitzer-prize-winer-reflect-on-prison-polic.html

If the US' description of alleged WikiLeaks whistleblower Joshua Schulte sicken you
(as any description of torture should), then keep in mind that that's what is in
store for Julian Assange if he is extradited to the US.