[Peace-discuss] IIyad El-Baghdadi, Palestinian living in Netherlands / On the Media 3/10/2024

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:42:08 UTC 2024

Hi Peace-discuss,

I encourage you all to listen to the "On the Media" episode that aired Sunday,
3/10/24 3:30pm when Brooke Gladstone interviewed *IIyad El-Baghdadi. *The
podcast has not yet been posted, but when the podcast is posted, I believe
it is worth a listen or two. I found it mind-blowingly spot on.  It gives
me hope.
pace e bene,
-karen medina

Below are some of the details as well as 2 places the podcast will be
posted.
Sunday, 3/10/24 3:30pm NPR // On the Media / Brooke Gladstone
interviewed *IIyad
El-Baghdadi*
* Iyad El-Baghdadi is a Palestinian writer, activist and entrepreneur, and
founder/president of the Kawaakibi Foundation and its website The Arab
Tyrant Manual. He tweets as @iyad_elbaghdadi. He was a refugee, now lives
in Oslo Netherlands.
* A book / IIyad El-Baghdadi is one of the Authors of the book, *The Middle
East Crisis Factory*: Tyranny, Resilience and Resistance, / 2 authors:
IIyad El-Baghdadi and Ahmed Gatnash (Hurst, 2021) pp. 256, ISBN:
9781787383043 (the paperback) Iyad El-Baghdadi and Ahmed Gatnash / also in
e-book. More about the book:
https://www.hurstpublishers.com/book/the-middle-east-crisis-factory/
* access to the On the Media podcasts:
WNYC podcasts: https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/otm/segments