[Peace-political] Invitation to dinner

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Wed Sep 19 13:56:02 CDT 2001

In case anybody wants to confer before heading to Tim J's office tomorrow
(or in case you'd like to go but can't), I'm offering dinner tonight at my
apartment.  The menu is simple: minestrone.

I think it would be useful for us to meet each other, but also to have a
conversation to decide how we're going to present ourselves, what exactly
we hope to achieve, etc.  I also want to ensure that we document the
meeting with pictures and text, and that we know how that will happen.

But if you just want to show up for a bowl of soup, that's great, too!

    Minestrone at Peter's
    6:30 - 8 p.m., Wednesday September 19
    407 W. Green St. #6, Urbana

It might be helpful for me to know if you plan on attending, but it's not
essential.

I hope to see you there.

-Peter