[Peace-political] [Peace] Support

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 23 11:52:21 CDT 2001

I'm interested in participating and documenting the event.

I have a card project in which I am trying to create an (email) dialogue
with business owners who are flying the flag.  I created, but haven't
printed, a parallel card creating a dialogue with people who aren't flying
or posting the flag.  It's an imperfect parallel, which is why I didn't
print it, but I would be happy to work with others to create a card to
give to non-flaggy businesses on the walk.

--Sarah