[Peace-political] WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Anani Aboumane aanani001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 05:33:34 CDT 2008

You are invited to "WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE".

By your host Anani Aboumane:

Dear Friend

I am Mr Anani Aboumane the Auditing and Accounting manager in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B) Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hoped that you will not betray the trust, and will benefit of our both families.
I need your urgentassistance in transferring the sum of ($15.2)million to your account within 10 to14 banking days.Upon receipt of your reply, i will give you full details about this business. Reply to aanani02a at yahoo.fr

Thanks,
Anani Aboumane.
                    WAITING

     Date:		Friday July 4, 2008

     Time:		10:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT +00:00)

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/aanani001?v=126&a1=0&iid=1hd1SchaTKJ9adpiRhhLZfx%40Umb%40&igid=-hdhse3bDK4j%40bUhJh%40Nhap%40KUVsAm8C

Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: