[Peace-political] Let’s cooperate on metal products

admin at hongchengco.com admin at hongchengco.com
Sun Jul 24 09:45:55 UTC 2022

Dear friend,

Good Day!

Quality is our culture.

As a trading company has experience in printing
for nearly 20 years, we open business to a new direction-metal products. It
includes a variety of metal craftwork ornaments, also includes different kinds
of industrial handware fittings.

They can be supplied directly, we also offer
processing and custom made service on them.

Please kindly email back with telling us how you
would like to proceed, then we can talk details. Thank you

Best regards,
Hayley
admin at hongchengco.com