[Peace] AWARE IMC space conflict

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Dec 21 13:09:26 CST 2002

Hey folks, I accidentally scheduled a space rental for a birthday
party at the IMC on Sunday from 5:30pm - 8:00pm. I only just
remembered that AWARE meets at that time. This was a mistake on my
part.

AWARE is guaranteed the space since you got there first, but to try to
help resolve this would it be possible for AWARE to meet in the front
space (that is if you expect a smallish crowd due to the holiday) or
would it be possible for AWARE to meet in the performance space (back
room) or would it be ok if the birthday party happened in the
performance space (which would mean people walking through the AWARE
meeting as they came and went. If any of these options would be
ammenable to the AWARE group please let me know and I'll coordinate
with the space renter.

I'm so sorry to have created this (hopefully minor) hassle.