[Peace] Protest on Prospect Tomorrow, Saturday

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 1 13:18:12 CST 2002

Tomorrow, March 2, we'll meet on Prospect at the intersection of Prospect
and the exit off 1-74, at 12:30 and stay till 1:30. If you need a ride,
come to the school for designing a society---we'll leave from there at
12:15.

Events are changing, the media is reporting a Hollywood storyline
so that no one has to know or think. Make a poster, draw something on your
shirt(and we already have banners, and I hope we'll be passing out flyers
about the candlelight vigil).

Se you there!