[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] C. Wright Mills, Power Elite, Karma, 9/11, action....

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 13 16:41:02 CST 2007

Thanks, Mark, for your reference to Michael Kiefer's useful article
countering Cockburn et al.

I certainly do not subscribe to the Cockburn's polemic; I consider
him irrationally obsessed by those who question (the interpretation
of events of) 9/11.

I would welcome a debate and elucidation of the uncertainties and
consequences of challenging the official line on 9/11. AWARE could
well set up a forum for doing this.

I don't think it would detract from the other stuff we do, or stunt
our brains.

--mkb