[Peace] {Spam?} {Spam?} Afghan war kills three children a day: report

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jan 7 10:52:56 CST 2010

We do have people in Amerika who like to kill children.

I read yesterday in a history of the Roman moral decline that the Romans would allow their own children to die of starvation or exposure or dispatch them outright unless they decided that they wanted a child. Slave children were not generally allowed to live.  The Romans wrote that they found it remarkable that among the Germanic tribes they conquered, children were considered precious.

In Amerika we dress it up with war machine technology and highly trained butchers and harpies hiding behind their "rights".