[Peace] WRC events: "Precious" tonight 3/1 8pm; author Sapphire tomorrow 3/2 7pm

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 1 12:04:36 CST 2010

Quite welcome, Kimberlie.  I've been a fan of CP & of Reed for a while.

A further complication in this terrible business is the point made by Walter
Benn Michaels*, that liberals (like Hollywood filmmakers) are much more
comfortable dealing with racism than with inequality. --CGE
*"The Trouble with Diversity: How We Learned to Love Identity and Ignore
Inequality" by Walter Benn Michaels (2006)

believed to be clean.