[Peace] AWARE not at Farmer's Mkt this week / stop by and talk to CUCPJ about jail issue

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:12:33 UTC 2012

We are so short-staffed for this week's Farmer's Market we need to
just call it off -- so NO AWARE at Farmer's Market this Saturday,
8/18/12.

However Stuart is pretty sure C-U Citizens for Peace and Justice will
be in our spot, raising public awareness of County Board plans to
build a new jail, and likewise raising awareness that there are far
better things the county could do instead.  Please come by and talk
with them!

AWARE will be back as usual next week, Saturday, Aug. 25th, 2012.

We will NOT have a table at the Sweet Corn Festival.