[Peace] Looks like more people are seeing what Tulsi Gabbard stands for

karen aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 02:00:14 UTC 2021

Great analysis J.B.

In accordance with your final statement, Tulsi has always been a sheepdog for the Dems., for those who are anti-war and still think we can achieve peace with the Democrat Party.
Yes, she said a lot of good things when running for office, a very smart lady, beautiful, eloquent, and articulate, the perfect candidate, a perfect sheepherder.

I referred to her as just this some years ago, to me it was obvious given her support for drone warfare, Israel, and Modi.

AOC is another one who said a lot of good things as a candidate and even now, but…..

As to Jimmy Dore, he has a good perspective on domestic politics, but he’s lacking in a comprehensive understanding of foreign policy, he is after all a comedian so we shouldn’t be too disappointed by his being impressed with Tulsi.

It must be recognized peace will never be achieved with either the Democrat or Republican Party’s.