[Peace] US war in Europe

karen aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 00:29:08 UTC 2022

I believe the Russians have already presented their terms. 1) Never join Nato. 2) Be a neutral nation. However, even if Zelensky agrees the US will not allow it.

As to voting the only Republican likely to reverse Biden’s war policy and sending weapons to Ukraine is Trump, not because he’s a humanitarian but because he see’s the inherent dangers of continuing, as well as the business opportunities if he befriends Russia and Nato. Trump unlike Biden is not supported by the oil and gas companies so he is unlikely to get elected.