[Peace] hear from those directly impacted by Education Justice Project / April 11-14, 2022

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:26:17 UTC 2022

Education Justice Project’s first ever Impact Week from Monday to Thursday
of the week--April 11 - 14, 2022. Each evening features a different EJP
speaker and goes from 7:30 - 8:30pm. Please join us! The perspectives of
those who are directly impacted by our work are so valuable, and help put
all we do in perspective.
The events are free and you can sign up here:
https://ejpimpactweek.wixsite.com/2022

* During the week of April 11 - 14, 2022, we will host four evenings of
unique conversations over Zoom with no cost to participate. Each evening is
devoted to a topic that will be led by an alumnus host. Conversations will
be limited to 15 spots, and there will be space for a Q&A and small group
discussion during the event.
* Come and learn how EJP makes a difference and how you can support and
participate in our work! Seating is limited, register now!