[Peace] MA Peace Action: URGENT: Palestinian Amdt. Needs Support by Noon Today

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:59:38 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brian Garvey
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 9:06 AM
Subject: URGENT: Palestinian Amdt. Needs Support by Noon Today

Friends,

*This is a chance to move the ball forward on Palestinian issues and get
more votes on this issue than we've seen before. We need calls right now.*

Please call Rules Chairman Jim McGovern now at:  DC:  202-225-6101;
Worcester office: 508-831-7356, Northampton office: 413-341-8700

"The Rules Committee will decide today whether an important Amdt. gets a
vote. Submitted by Rep. Andre Carson, Amdt. 996 would require the FBI to
investigate the death of American journalist Shireen Abu Akleh. If we
believe in the importance of the Free Press we need to investigate this
murder of an American citizen immediately. I want to know where my member
of Congress stands on this, and to do that we need this amendment to get a
vote."

*Call now. This can move the needle! *

--
Brian Garvey