[Peace] [Peace-discuss] An exchange

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:52:31 UTC 2022

A good question for U.S. peace advocates to ask themselves right now is:

"Am I standing next to Putin's bombing of civilians in Ukraine right now?"

If you're standing next to Putin's bombing of civilians in Ukraine right
now, why call yourself a peace advocate?

Why not just call yourself a Putin advocate?

If the shoe fits, wear it.