[Peace] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Sep 22 01:17:33 UTC 2022

Here are the videos I recommended to run during AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune,
and Labor's World View TV.

As a reminder: If anyone else has anything to run, please feel free to get your video
pointers to UPTV (UPTV at urbanaillinois.us). I have continued to ask UPTV to prioritize
AWARE members video pointers over mine for AWARE on the Air, Carl Estabrook & David
Green's video pointers over mine for News from Neptune, and David Johnson's video
pointers over mine for Labor's World View TV.

Enjoy.
-J

News from Neptune & AWARE on the Air

Dimensions of Empire

Weekly Bulletin 9-6-2022 - Biden Speech, Social Unrest, Myrotvorets Hit List, Why The
Western Elite Hate Dugin
https://odysee.com/@DimensionsOfEmpire:e/9-6-2022:6

RT

75 years of the CIA | ‘We lied, we cheated, we stole’
https://rumble.com/v1kl5of-75-years-of-the-cia-we-lied-we-cheated-we-stole.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/CIA_anniversary_75-yt:4

Donbass Republics, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions to hold vote on joining Russia
https://rumble.com/v1ktsqr-donbass-republics-kherson-and-zaporozhye-regions-to-hold-vote-on-joining-ru.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/vote_upcoming_2009:2

EU the loser in Ukraine conflict as Russian economy avoids significant impact
https://rumble.com/v1kukul-eu-the-loser-in-ukraine-conflict-as-russian-economy-avoids-significant-impa.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/Sanctions_backfire_2009:7

India's Supreme Court to rule on hijab ban in classroom
https://rumble.com/v1kssbt-indias-supreme-court-to-rule-on-hijab-ban-in-classroom.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/Hijab_rights_2009:0

Projecting much? US accuses Russia of meddling in foreign elections
https://rumble.com/v1k6juv-projecting-much-us-accuses-russia-of-meddling-in-foreign-elections.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/us-accuses-russia-of-meddling:1

Wishful thinking? Biden claims he is taming inflation
https://rumble.com/v1k0j2j-wishful-thinking-biden-claims-he-is-taming-inflation.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/biden-inflation:c

NATO failed to fulfill promises not to move east
https://rumble.com/v1knoox-nato-failed-to-fulfill-promises-not-to-move-east.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/NATO_1909:c

Israel protects soldier that murdered an American journalist
https://rumble.com/v1jcjjl-israel-protects-soldier-that-murdered-an-american-journalist-by-robert-inla.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/israel-murdered-journalist:3

No longer a superpower? | US dominance comes to an end
https://rumble.com/v1kgn6j-no-longer-a-superpower-us-dominance-comes-to-an-end.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/poll-superpower:3

Experts warned of hunger crisis long before Ukraine conflict
https://rumble.com/v1k7g75-experts-warned-of-hunger-crisis-long-before-ukraine-conflict.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/hunger-yt:8

MintPressNews

Google Whistleblower Rejects Project Nimbus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG9LWO8yfws

Labor's World View TV

More Perfect Union

Joe Biden Could Make Your Paycheck Bigger. Here's How.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqanjqu__kU

Starbucks Is Illegally Stalling Union Negotiations: The Inside Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMsoiMHk4Ls

What Should You Know About The Corn Nuts Strike?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0it0OveVg

Why Wells Fargo Workers Are Unionizing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASi7INcnSXA

The Unlikely Coalition Behind Medicaid Expansion In South Dakota
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPZDF6rOTec

Amazon Workers Can’t Use the Bathroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB4TioRaIiE

UPS Drivers Are Dying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJbSrqaUC4w

Here's Why Petco Workers Are Unionizing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faGY4L5RQdY

Amazon Workers Shut Down NYC Streets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np1OQvFHHec

How To Form A Union: Step By Step | The Class Room ft. Sohla & Ham
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tok00IDVTz4

How One Bill Could Change The Lives of 500K+ Fast Food Workers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFbFL1jIPYI

Companies Want a Recession ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sregiknfemU

Elon Musk Actually Hates The Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eESzFnnTONc

Taco Bell Workers Are On Strike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-A8c_UcS64

Offering Child Labor to Hyundai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YoBdWCgDJQ

Democracy At Work

The Stock Buybacks Swindle - Economic Update with Richard Wolff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMX30VWHw4

Sanctions Against Russia Aren't Working - Economic Update with Richard Wolff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYN1NjbmFas

Economic Update: Rising Labor, Faltering System
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWnBMEc1TV4

The Real Crimes That Go Unpunished - Capitalism Hits Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaDE0ig2ayc

Ask Prof Wolff: China’s Housing Market & GDP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgJUS18dUm8

Capitalism Hits Home: System-Driven Loneliness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x87wgz8tz5U

Global Capitalism: China vs. US - System Rising vs. Falling [September 2022]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beOSBVFa-9I

Ask Prof Wolff: Consumer Support for Amazon, Starbucks Unions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLv4fIIpgCg

Boston Mayor Marches with Starbucks Strikers - Economic Update with Richard Wolff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFtagdm_DU

U.S. Housing Implosion: Why Are People on the Streets? - Economic Update with Richard
Wolff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfxY-dyscc

Economic Update: Record Homelessness Defies US "Solutions"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXJFWwRVd4k

Battles in the Background of War in Ukraine - Anti-Capitalist Chronicles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF0gJLwrcR4

Ask Prof Wolff: Pollution - Capitalism’s Creation, Everybody’s Problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErqaWPXWvM

Anti-Capitalist Chronicles: Facing the Stick of Dynamite in the Ukraine-Russian Conflict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K22lgb6ctXU