[PeoplesPotluck] stimulus money to Illinois

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 14:21:49 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Thanks a lot to everybody who helped make last night a very successful event!  We had about 100 people, including some new faces and new ideas - we are broadening! - not to mention delicious food and very impressiv ereports from the working groups and (truly exciting) from a new group on urban justice!  I think this is very good.

Looks like we have a very good start for May 2, which looks to be a very good start for working together.  So, thanks!

I wanted to pass this along (and apologize for cross postings), because a few people mentioned stimulus money last night in one context or another.  Thought you'd want to see it.   Others who know more than i do may want to think about what these various figures mean relative to what's needed...
 Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn