[PeoplesPotluck] planning the May 2 Central Illinois Social Forum

jrbarret at illinois.edu jrbarret at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 10 12:55:30 CDT 2009

Regarding the group/session on unemployment:

Naturally, I can't find my detailed notes but my recollection is that Gary Storm said that he would be willing to contact the person from the Champaign County Consortium (MR. Crandle?) at the One-Stop emplolyment facility out on Mattis who would provide a short presentation on resources for the unemployed and the areas where they are still having trouble (e.g., the chronically poor).  I do not know Mel Rothenberg but the contacts seemed to be Belden Fields and Gene Vanderport.

Jim Barrett