[PeoplesPotluck] E3 and Accent

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Thu Apr 23 12:52:54 CDT 2009

Ricky - Disregard my earlier email and phone call.  I got back on online and
submitted the event to the News-Gazoo.

This was the description I submitted:

"Starting at around 1 pm and going all day and into the evening, the event
will consist of a set of presentations and workshops on how social issues
are impacting people in the local community and how the community can
mobilization of local resources toward supporting those effected by those
issues. There also be be entertainment and free snacks throughout the day
and a free potluck dinner around 6 pm."

I included as a contact phone number for the calendar's listing Ricky's home
phone since that is on the small handbill along with the Peoples' Potluck,
peoplespotluck at chambana.net, email address and the transition web site page
link.  Hope the inclusion of Rick's home phone number is ok.

Hope the description is ok; readable and short enough to be accepted by the
News-Gazoo staff, who may edit it anyway if they accept it for publication.