[PeoplesPotluck] Re: [Announce] [UCIMC-print] Re: [Discuss] Champaign County no stranger to economic disparity and despair

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:31:37 CDT 2009

And Foster is sending out form letters.  A friend of mine got the
exact same response to the Safe Haven issue that she sent Marti.

Solidarity,
   -N.

Neil Parthun
   Sports/politics writer, UC-IMC || www.ucimc.org

And Tom said: "Wherever there's a cop beating a guy, wherever a
hungry newborn baby cries, where there's a fight against the blood
and hatred in the air, look for me, Ma. I'll be there. Wherever
there's somebody fighting for a place to stand, a decent job or a
helping hand, wherever somebody's struggling to be free, look in
their eyes, Ma. You'll see me."
-Bruce Springsteen, "Ghost of Tom Joad"