[PeoplesPotluck] Blocking of posts

Laurie laurie at advancenet.net
Tue Mar 31 13:47:58 CDT 2009

Bob,

While all that may be true, there are time such as this when some of the
people I wanted to communicate my being ok with the day and time of the
scheduled meeting may not have been on the listserve that the message I was
responding to came from but may have been on the individual list of people
who said they wanted to be on the committee whose meeting it was to be.  In
short, in this case, it was efficient to send to both the Peoplespotluck
list and the people on the original list since it was unclear that everyone
was on the listserv.

My concern is that there may be cases in which one needs to communicate with
a large group of people where a significant number of them may not be on a
given forum or listserv but other are.