[PeoplesPotluck] June 7th Potluck Planning Meeting

St. Jude Catholic Worker stjudescw at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 11:05:23 CDT 2009

I'm still interested in helping with the planning and actually putting on the potluck for June, but I work on Tuesday afternoon/evening.
Is there any way I can get some notes from the meeting and help out the day of the event? I'm also willing to make a flier and distribute it around town.
Chris

St. Jude Catholic Worker

317 S. Randolph St.

Champaign, IL 61820