[Pofm] Hey, Remember me, HancockQGR25622 from MSN

Elvia Z. Baez, Jr betty0syd at softhome.net
Sun Jan 9 09:35:33 CST 2005

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.	Oscar Wilde
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.	Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin (1939- )
If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb

Cathy hasn't practiced reading yet.
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.	-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

Is the manager missing walking? Don't those singers dislike playing carelessly?
I am not missing surfing. Have you missed reading recently?

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.	Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin (1939- )
If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.	-Anatole France [Jacques Anatole Thibault] (1844-1924)
It's kind of fun to do the impossible.	Walt Disney
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.	-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)