[Pofm] Shipping Notification, Tracking Number : UHH703231544400XRHB

Lessie F. Mayer beenie4cjw at cashette.com
Mon Jan 10 16:06:05 CST 2005

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.	-Kathleen Norris
About life
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.

2
Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.	-Danish proverb

Don't you practice cooking nicely? But this is where you come in: Between now and November, you, the American people, you can reject the tired, old, hateful, negative politics of the past. And instead you can embrace the politics of hope, the politics of what's possible because this is America, where everything is possible.
11. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty three e's, seven f's, one g, ten h's, nine i's, four l's, sixteen n's, ten o's, thirteen r's, twenty three s's, twenty three t's, four u's, four v's, five w's, three x's, and five y's on the wall. Early last month I was still missing sleeping.

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)
Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.	Elias Root Beadle
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.	H. Jackson Brown