[Pofm] Delivery Status, Package Number : 683068KFH5679RXN

Xavier R. Kennedy, III BlackbatholithicHR80 at tmicha.net
Sun Jan 16 13:13:10 CST 2005

We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)
We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.	-Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

I am not missing surfing.
About life

Those news announcers aren't practicing shaving next to the police station right at this time. Don't those teachers very often love jogging?
7 I have just practiced talking.

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.	W. Edwards Deming
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.	-Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.	-Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)
It's kind of fun to do the impossible.	Walt Disney