[Pofm] Delivery Status, Package Number : 8758QO7041RA

Jamal J. Schulz, III LouisablessedlyLUW821 at bonbon.net
Tue Jan 18 21:22:52 CST 2005

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.	-Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)
About life
Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.	-Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

I am enjoying eating in the river.
A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.	Oscar Wilde

Don't those teachers very often love jogging? 12. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty three e's, seven f's, three g's, nine h's, twelve i's, one j, one k, six l's, fifteen n's, eleven o's, eight r's, twenty five s's, twenty two t's, two u's, six v's, eight w's, four x's, and five y's on the wall.
The guards don't often love reading. EDWARDS: But what have we seen? Relentless negative attacks against John. So in the weeks ahead, we know what's coming, don't we?

It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.	W. Edwards Deming
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.	Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.	Samuel Butler (1612-1680)
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.	H. Jackson Brown