[Pofm] JOB OFFER/ COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

SHERWOOD INTERNATIONAL EXPORTS workwithsherwoodxp at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 9 00:48:19 CST 2006

SHERWOOD EXPORTS
Lower Main Street,
Shercock, Cavan.
Co. Cavan
EN8 7PG

We export raw materials for world trade . We need
representatives who
can help us establish a medium of getting to our
costumers in U.S.A ,Canada, Asia & Europe,you shall also receive
payments from our creditors.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with Us, we will
be very glad.

CONTACT PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Please contact our procurement officer MR James Allen
email: (workwithsherwoodxp at yahoo.co.uk  )Subject to your
satisfaction you will be given the

Opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your
services as
our representative in U.S.A ,Canada, Asia & Europe. Please if you are
interested get back to MR James Allen.
With the following information so that we can
Forward to you immediately our agent form
for official enlistment.

1) Your Full name........

2) Your Mailing address..........

3) Your Phone and Fax Number.............

4) Your Age & Your business experience...........

Very Respectfully,
SHERWOOD EXPORTS