[Pofm] I started this business on a very part time basis and I knew right away that I was meant to be my own boss in this work at home business.

Landry R. Guy hqbi at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 22 04:53:23 CDT 2007

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

If you are still interested.
I was tired of working entry level jobs as a receptionist or as an
executive assistant. When I got laid off from my last J. "Find out if
this work at home career is for you. I started this business on a very