[Radical-cheerleaders] performances?

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:08:53 CST 2004

dudes! the meeting monday definitely didn't happen, so i move we meet this
sunday and then monday.
upcoming performances:
there's a dry run (quickie) for the clamor party on the 27th, kids want to
see some cheers!
clamor party 28th
march apr 24-25
take back the night, apr 30

i can't think of anything else, but i'm sure someone else can! and things
always come up. there's also a take back the night planning meeting this
sunday at 2pm.

--zoe s