[Radical-cheerleaders] rehersal tomorrow, clamor party saturday!

Zoe G zoe at anotherwastedday.com
Thu Feb 26 20:47:29 CST 2004

all right fellow rad cheer-ers
get psyched for saturday! its our debut.

we have practice/rehersal for saturday tomorrow, on friday. everyone
who possibly can should make it, and BE PREPARED. it will be friday,
tommorrow, at 5 at the IMC (not the iron post, as previously thrown
around).

we have space for 5 cheers. zoe s. and i were tentatively thinking
radical, resist, favourite things, riot dont diet, and a simple call
and return which we will make up on friday. if anyone has objections,
this can definately be subject to change.

i for one am excited as hell! everyone should really really come, its
quite important since we havent met in a while. i miss you all!

love zoe g.