[Radical-cheerleaders] outreach meeting minutes 11/18

pireh at uiuc.edu pireh at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 17 18:40:32 CST 2004

outreach meeting 11/17

meghan, cyrus(notes), jane, sascha attending

--brochure--
meghan and jane have outline a promo brochure.  they will
have shiny draft in 2 weeks (or so) to distribuyte.
meghan: importance of imc page, jane handling layout.
the plan is to mass distribute these to homes.
distro map making scheduled for dec 1, folding party december
8th!  save the date!!
cyrus will announce folding party at steering tomorrow (11/18)

--parade of lights--
champaign winter holiday parade.  free to enter before nov
19.  could be some prime community
face time.  parade is sat dec 4 at 5:30pm. this is also
jane's birthday.  meghan we're on borad!
ATTN RADICAL CHEERLEADERS:::radical cheerleaders should march
with us!! ZOE S?

--organizations--
meghan has explored one of her organizational contacts.
tuesday at 6.30 meeting-- some tuesday
in december.  cyrus has yet to contact the naacp

--sign up--
some people signed up for our post election list.  jane will
conjtact them

--steering--
steering is tomorrow!  mentrion parade, leafletring, small
numbers