[Radical-cheerleaders] dec 4 parade

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Thu Nov 18 14:30:42 CST 2004

Folks,

last night at the Outreach meeting we talked about participating in the
Champaign Parade of lights (treelighting ceremony parade). i was the most
excited about it. today i foudn out that i am going to have an
international guest that weekend, and i'm not sure if she'll be into
participating in the parade or not (though she might). anyway, i need to
know if other folks are interested in doing this, because i migh tnot be
supplying all the excitement anymore.

radical cheerleaders, we were thinking cheers, signs, and a drumline. and
fun. and noise. and candy. sound like a job fo ryou or what?

-meghan