[Radical-cheerleaders] anarchist study group, from a reporter in Hong Kong

Douglas Crets hk.reports at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:16:57 CDT 2005

Dear Radical Cheerleaders;

As you probably know, there is a WTO meeting in Hong Kong in December.
 I want to make sure I meet and know everybody coming to this event,
as it is the beat I have been assigned for my paper.  The paper, The
Standard, is probably the best kept secret in Hong Kong, even though
many people read it.  It's the only English language newspaper that
challenges the non-democratic government, China and big business, so
you might find that radical cheerleaders would get a pretty nice
reaction and a good read from the audience.

If you know anyone heading to Hong Kong, could you please hook me up?
I am very interested in covering all angles of what is obviously
gearing up to be a farce, a carnival, a really important radical
action for non-WTO folk and some pretty good stories.

Regards,

--
Douglas Crets
The Standard Newspaper