[Radical-cheerleaders] UC Books to Prisoners Project Pack-a-thon this Saturday!!

Sarah Lazare glue83 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:20:15 CST 2005

UC Books to Prisoners Project Pack-a-thon and Sort-a-thon!!!

This Saturday, March 19 (after the anti-war rally) come help the UC Books to
Prisoners Project
- pack up books to send to prisoners
- sort books for our upcoming booksale

Where: the Illinois Disciples foundation - 2nd floor (on the intersection of
Wright and Springfield)
When: March 19, 4pm

The UC Books to Prisoners Project is an anti-authoritarian
collective dedicated to providing support for, and working in
solidarity with, those behind bars.  We oppose the racism and
classism of the prison industrial complex, and we seek to
find creative and positive ways to express this resistance.
In conjunction with Spineless Books, we also publish prisoner
writings.  If you are interested, check them out at:
www.spinelessbooks.com/prisoners/index.html