[Radical-cheerleaders] drafty colony

Gentry E. Cyril liynex at luthernissankia.com
Tue Dec 5 03:33:02 CST 2006

No one can see the lies from the truth anymore.
In a way, yes it is their fault.
It takes constant effort to keep myself from porn, though I know the
realities of how bad it actually does affect men.

dd

HOT STOCK ALERT!
EXCITING NEW ISSUE ARSS, GET IN NOW!
IT'S JUST BEGINNING OF 1 WEEK PROMOTION!!!

Trade Date: Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Company: AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK)
Symbol: ARSS
Category: Oil and Gas Industry
Region: United States, Europe and Russia
Current Price: $0.50
Short Term Target: $2.50 - $4.00
Long Term Target: $10 or more

You may not be aware of AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK), but you should be,
because this company represents a terrific profit opportunity for early
investors! Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new
issues? Most stock brokers give out their new issues to their largest
commission paying clients - and if you trade through an online broker or
discount broker - good luck ever getting 1 share of a new issue.

WELL ALL THAT IS CHANGING - IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL, YOU ARE
AMONG THE FIRST PUBLIC INVESTORS TO KNOW ABOUT ARSS !!! $$$ GET IN
NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the news. Once
the news is out it is time to get ready for next rally... JUST DO
YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH ARSS START TRADING TUESDAY MORNING, and DON'T
SAY WE DIDN'T TELL YOU!

dd

I already have a laundry list of those kind of things. Of course, me
having my little schpiel here makes me think of a recent quote from John
Stewart. People just know you cried, man.
And, make no mistake: Bob Larson and his ilk practice religion. Jared
would only shake his head, feeling sorry for the pitiful chunky people.
Wallets are never easier to open than when people get the crap scared
out of them. I could care less about lambasting the guy.
But one reason I continue to chase this God of Abraham is that the
frustration is consistent.
Reading the Bible from a historic point, you could even see Jesus was a
humorous guy. Feel like an alien in my own life right now. The same old
methods have left me tired, hungry and psychologically stranded. Well,
ok, that and I happen to be straight. Hell, the Roman Catholic Church
seems like the mafia half the time. I hope permanently, anyway.
No, content with that is not enough.
I read, watch and I write dark stories.
A pat phrase someone uses. Might be enough to slow a Kenworth. The two,
I believed at the time, are terrible for one another. I should have
taken my own mind into account years ago, and then followed it.
My sinuses feel like abused scuba tanks.
I have always been out of sync with the modern church, even when I was
attending every time the doors were open.
You change the channel, see that Sen. A lot about a lot of religions,
really. And perhaps figure out a way you might be part of a generation
who learns how to live up to that reputation. They knew it all along.
But, when it works, well, even a semi-Luddite has to sit down, shut up
and just play some tunes, bro. Do I have a whole lot in my arsenal to
deal with normal, day to day things in the real world? When something is
personal, one should deal with it personally.
You can target specifically by genre.
He said it seemed to him like some clever marketing ploy.
I wonder who the hell God is, actually.
Just a hell of a lot fewer of them with a lot less money and scant media
coverage. Without those things?
I could care less about lambasting the guy. She continues to gesticulate
in front of the green screen behind her.
Some things are off kilter.
Christianity is personal.
They frighten me because they take deep, spiritual principles and turn
them into bumper stickers and tee shirts. He said it seemed to him like
some clever marketing ploy. I hope permanently, anyway.
Just a hell of a lot fewer of them with a lot less money and scant media
coverage.
Took all night to pull myself out of it. Roussian roulette with
barometric pressure. The order was a bit different. I was having panic
attacks as well. Some things are off kilter.