[Radical-cheerleaders] I believe that the answer is related to where along the continuum of moderation and editorial control you place yourself.

Annabel I. Hardin fjysq at emory.edu
Sun May 20 20:38:35 CDT 2007

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

He has been published over a thousand times, launched four
Internet-related startup companies, has written twenty business and
technical books and holds both an MBA and MS Ed. More to the point, how
in Zuess's butthole is something like a Blogging Code Of Conduct ever
going to be enforced? Based on that, I don't have to waste my time there
if bad behaviour is acceptable. I DO like seeing what friends are up to,
every once in a while, hence I use it. I may join in if I find the time
- and there's the rub!
Previous Entry: Twitter leaves me asking "Who the heck cares? In the
same way, I really do not want to waste my time reading a blog where bad
behaviour is acceptable.
So as you can imagine I was quick to visit Twitter and create an
account. Loyalty, teamwork and customer satisfaction may be considered
as nothing more than meaningless rhetoric to them now.
so i agree with you on this, but only as far as personal blogs is
concerned.
If Blogger Code of Conduct were just a model that anyone can freely
consult, I would have appreciated. I won't have any clue unless I come
back. After all, if you can't ask questions of their sales staff, you'll
have to do your homework at home, online and by talking with friends and
colleagues. The spammers don't appear to try posting HTML or cross-site
scripting, just their nonsensical link garbage.
Every single time I've gone to a CC, what I went for is sold out, except
for the last time I went. MBA Homework: how would you lay off your team?
I may join in if I find the time - and there's the rub! I won't have any
clue unless I come back. Why I'll never sign up for any Blogger Code of
Conduct Should you enable HTML in your blog comments?
the kids use it constantly.
He has been published over a thousand times, launched four
Internet-related startup companies, has written twenty business and
technical books and holds both an MBA and MS Ed. Couldn't agree with you
more on this.
What a great opportunity this will be for Best Buy, etc.
I won't have any clue unless I come back.
I first found out about Twitter via Seth Godin's blog a few days ago.
Blogs aren't required to allow comments, but just about all of 'em do,
certainly those that are worth reading with any regularity. Twitter is
not a unique publishing model - it has producers and consumers like all
publishing models.
" "huslage: Instant Messaging with my wife.
So though one should not blanket a whole Inc, by one store, it does hold
true with CC. No in store interaction needed if the sales associate
can't add value.
Now Circuit City will be embroiled with lawsuits throughout the country.
My guess will the shuttering of many stores and eventual purchase by a
rival. Now, go to Twitter and spend a few minutes reading what's on the
home page, refreshing, and reading it again a few times.
The fact is, when you begin to treat your best resources worse than your
hardware, you're not going to be the next 'Google'.
Now that I think about it, I cannot think of a good reason to allow HTML
in comments.
Like Sam Walton said and wrote "Think small" and tell your associates
everything, all the costs, margins, etc.
I don't think it's a coincidence that the servlet driving the
presentation later is named "statuses".
I have made friends all over the world and even my Mum has joined. but I
also haven't gotten into MySpace either.
The blogosphere is still the wild, wild, west and I concur that
attempting to bring the law to the territory is futile.
We heard back from Norwegian Cruise Lines. Based on that, I don't have
to waste my time there if bad behaviour is acceptable.
As well intentioned as it is, as technically competent the proposer may
be, it does not grasp the full picture being based on limited experience
as I've described on the stop cyberbullying network. Think of it like
IRCing with a bullhorn I suppose. So as you can imagine I was quick to
visit Twitter and create an account. choices does NOT make any one of
them less evil, or less scum. Not discounting the unfortunate
circumstances surrounding Ms. Live and die by TV sales.
" The employees that have been fired were not responsible for that
decision.
I may join in if I find the time - and there's the rub! Most of us know
how to keep it in check, however.
After all, if you can't ask questions of their sales staff, you'll have
to do your homework at home, online and by talking with friends and
colleagues.
Get other perspectives from B.