[Radical-cheerleaders] Pick The Right One

aheacrobat at kc.rr.com aheacrobat at kc.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 13:23:48 CST 2007

EnerBrite Takes Off! Shares Climb Over 25% As Volume Rockets!

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc. (e tG u) $0.01 UP 25%

We called it, e TG u was going through the roof and it did just that.
The early birds got in while the price was low and took gains of over
25% today. Today was just the opening. We feel this is going to climb
higher and stronger over the next few days. Don't let this get away in
the morning. Move hard on E T gU Tuesday.