[rfu-automation] Sound files on the studio computer

Lynsee Melchi lynseemelchi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:40:20 CDT 2006

hey folks

I went to go play my show ad in iTunes on Monday and it didn't work.
I don't know if the program could find it.  Luckily the .wav file was
still on the desktop so I opened my show in the More Fire! fashion
after all.

Can someone w/the know how go onto the studio computer and check to
make sure those files are associated properly w/iTunes.  And if they
aren't, get them back into iTunes.  Or...tell me how to do it.

Thanks
Lynsee

--
Tune in to More Fire! on Radio Free Urbana 104.5FM.  More Fire! is a
crazy music extravaganza on Monday nights 11pm-1am (or later).  Check