[rfu-automation] Zara playlist

Lynsee Melchi lynseemelchi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 23:01:55 CDT 2006

Hey Gary (et al)

The playlist on Zara Radio that is playing right now is the Local Mostly
list.  We need to be playing the Local Only list.  I didn't change it
tonight cos I didn't know if anything else was involved (as far as the
pulled songs from Paul, etc).  But we need to switch back cos not all the
songs are local/regional.

How long has it been this way cos I'm not sure if I have added any new music
to the "local only" list or if it was added to the "local mostly" list.

Lynsee

--
Tune in to More Fire! on Radio Free Urbana 104.5FM.  More Fire! is a crazy
music extravaganza on Monday nights 11pm-1am (or later).  Check us out

"Trust can never be a fortress, a safe enclosure against life.  Trusting is
dangerous.  But without trust there is no hope for love, and love is all we
have to hold against the dark."
       -Creina Alcock-