[rfu-automation] Leaving in?

Raymond Morales morales4 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 29 13:01:31 CDT 2006

I understand where you are coming from and its a matter of
personal sensibility. I don't disagree with the essence of
what you are saying. Really though, I am in favor of going
above and beyond the FCC rules wherever possible.

This dialogue is important, but I am still inclined to put
it on the backburner (table) while we hash out studio
redesign and financial matters.

-Ray