[rfu-automation] Re: Underwriting plus station ID?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 12:23:53 CDT 2006

I think that having the underwriting right after the legal ID should not
be a problem. There is no regulation on this that I am aware of. Many
public stations note that "this hour of programming is brought to you
by..." at the top of the hour.

It would be best if it was clear there is a period between the two
parts, rather than just a comma, as was the case in the example given
earlier. However, keeping it all in one file makes sense.Just make the
legal ID, have a brief pause, then do the underwriting.
Mike Lehman