[rfu-automation] Re: [rfu-tech] changing automation/dj software...

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Sat Nov 25 12:28:11 CST 2006

I plan on becoming more involved with programming the automation
system now that the election is over and I have time, so I'll attend
the Dec 5 meeting. I'm willing to work hard on switching to a new
system if and only if 1) it meets all our existing requirements, 2)
someone (i.e., me and/or other techies) is willing and able to
maintain it, and 3) it adds features we want. Given that Zara is not
currently in need of attention, I and/or Dan and/or other techies
interested in alternatives could put some time into downloading and
trying out several of them to see if and how easily we can make them
do everything Zara does and more.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person