[rfu-automation] Fwd: [RFU] RFU Meeting, Tuesday, Sept. 5 at 8pm

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 4 12:52:39 CDT 2006

Dear WRFU Automatons:

Do you want to meet tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7 pm before the general RFU
meeting?

Due to some late-summer travel and the start of the new semester, I haven't
been able to do anything with the automation system, other than normal
maintenance for keeping it chugging along.  I hope to have more this month
to work a bit on it.

I could meet if people want, or we could chat a bit after the general
meeting if more convenient.

--Gary