[rfu-automation] Written PSAs on Wiki

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 1 18:49:20 CDT 2007

I talked to Dan today at the Training Meeting, and he gave me a good
idea on a better place to put the PSAs so everyone can see it. The PSAs
should probably be best put in the WRFU wiki instead of Google Docs.

This way:
* WRFU has more control over it
* When a member goes away from the station (such as myself), he or she
doesn't walk away with the ownership of the document.

One concern I have with this is how to control the editors of this
specific wiki page. Ideally, only a handful of people at most should be
editing the PSAs.

What does everyone think? -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar