[rfu-automation] Re: [rfu-tech] Email contact info

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:53:32 CDT 2007

I agree. What I've posted for PSAs is really more about content than
tech specs for submissions.

I also wholeheartedly agree that submitting MP3 files over the mailing
list is probably not the best thing ever.

It looks like this is something for automation and tech to settle
between themselves. What are our options?

-Noel

dan blah wrote:
> well either way, if we want to enable larger files to be in the
> automation system we need to:
> set a maximum length
> set a maximum file size
> come up with a suggested file format and encoding type
> come up with a good way to handle larger files
>
> On 4/9/07, Raymond Morales <morales4 at uiuc.edu> wrote:
>> It literally would not send. I hit send and it didn't go. Stood on the
>> page forever and a day. I finally gave up and just sent it to Noel.
>>
>> -Ray
>>
>> Mike Lehman wrote:
>> > Does it bounce completely or does Ray just get a message indicating
>> > it's being held for moderation? I think if it's not the moderation
>> > message, that can be turned on. And I think it may be possible to
>> > reword the moderation message so that PSA submitters are assured that
>> > their message will go through.
>> > Mike Lehman

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24